NEW: The Tiers / Tires aerial cableway
Experience the high-altitude plateau beneath the Rose Garden without relying on cars! One-of-a-kind convertible aerial tram in South Tyrol.
Since January 15, 2022, a 3.8 km long new aerial tramway with 60 seats has connected the Tiers valley with the Rosengarten - Catinaccio. It will then be possible to travel from St. Zyprian / San Cipriano to the Fromm Alm in the Carezza Dolomites Ski Area and the Rose Garden hiking area in just seven minutes. The tram traverses a total of 644 meters in altitude. From the Fromm Alm, you can then take the new König Laurin reversible aerial tram to the underground mountain station at the Cologne Hut and begin exploring the magnificent empire of King Laurin.
Under the motto “less is more - nothing is better”, the valley and mountain stations are gently embedded in the fascinating landscape under the Rosengarten - Catinaccio. The stations vanish into the meadows. Only the entrances and exits are still visible.
The operation of the Tschein chairlift during the summer season, too, now affords visitors a new tour at the foot of the Rose Garden: You can now take the cableways and continue a couple of minutes on foot to reach Lake Carezza – and also take the return trip – all without having to use a car. The connection to the hiking trails leading to Tiers / Tires – especially towards the Haniger Schwaige – by the new cableways represent an additional plus.
DiesThe Holiday area Seiser Alm Live museumobil Card allows you unlimited travel on all public transport as weil as entry to around 90 museums and collections throughout Südtirol.
The following services are included:
- The Shuttle Bus Service of the Dolomites Region Seiser Alm*
- regional and local trains from Brenner as far as Trento and from Mals to lnnichen
- bus services throughout the province (town, suburban and city buses)
- the Ritten, Kohlern, Meransen, Mölten and Vöran cable cars
- the narrow track Ritten railway and the Mendel cable railway
- Mals and Müstair on a Swiss Postbus service
- discount on this tickets of the Seiser Alm Aerial Cableway: Combi Card, Nordic Pass and Seiser Alm Card Gold
- Each card provides 1 admission to each of the over 90 participating museums and exhibitions sites in Südtirol: www.suedtirolmobil.info
The Guest Pass is valid for 7 days. Guests who have booked a langer stay, receive a second Guest Pass after 7 days.
The Guest Pass is personal and non-transferable and needs to be voided each time you travel.
* Attention: The Guest Pass is not valid for the following means of transport: Seiser Alm Aerial Cableway , Seiser Alm Express (no.10), Almbus (no. 11), Saltria-Monte Pana (no. 12) and Nightliner (N170).
Download timetable (pdf):
Linea 176: Tires - Cabinovia Alpe di Siusi - Tires
Linea 185: Bolzano - Tires - Bolzano
Linea 186: Tires - Passo Carezza - Tires
7 unrestricted days with 16 cable cars
The Mountain Pass allows guests to use 16 cable cars on the Catinaccio, Latemar and Sciliar mountains for 3 out of 7 or 5 out of 7 days of their holiday.
New from summer 2021:
- The Mountain Pass is available at the information office in Tires.
- There is a new family ticket available at a special price for a family with 2 adults and 2 juniors.
- From now on, children up to 8 years of age travel free of charge!
Please note: This card now only includes travel on the cable cars! Every guest can enjoy free bus travel with the Val d’Ega Guest Pass!
Detailed information and prices for summer can be found here!
You can find the MTB Card prices for the Latemar circuit here!
Enjoy excursions with the electric bikes in Tiers am Rosengarten so you can easily and quickly reach idyllic alpine huts. Since 2021 we have been renting 2 e-bikes with lock and helmet to our house guests for a daily fee of 25.00 euros. We would be happy to help you with the selection of your tours.