The church clock strikes 6 pm – time for us to go to the stable!
- We need to feed our animals and milk our cows.
- Which cow will give the largest amount of milk today?
- Whose turn is it to feed milk to the little calf?
- Have the chicken laid a lot of eggs today? Then they will receive some extra grains to reward them.
- The pony must be groomed and taken for a walk. The goat absolutely wants to come, too.
- The rabbits and guinea pigs need some fresh dandelion to chew on, and the pig is waiting for yesterday’s spaghetti leftovers and for fresh courgettes from the farmers’ garden.
- Maybe farmer Norbert will take you for a ride on the tractor?
- The tank containing the fresh milk must be brought to the collecting point.
- And the newly born calf doesn’t have a name yet. Can you think of a name for it?
There is always a lot to do and to discover on our farm, for all our small guests as well as for the grownups.